www.flickr.com

Moving On, Forgiving and Straining Forward

Sunday, October 28, 2012 Posted by Glenn

Can't Move on from your past mistakes? Can't forgive yourself? Your friends, your families? Well, I've got something to share with you. Tonight is Sunday. October 28, 2012. I've got many things to say in this post.

Peter said:

"But one thing I do: forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus" - Philippians 3:14



Anyways, yeah it is indeed, I know, forgetting what just happened to us is quite hard. We can barely forget what we have done, or what they have done to us or to our loved ones. But think about it, WE CAN NEVER EVER, AS IN NEVER, LIVE IN OUR PAST. WE CAN NEVER BRING BACK WHAT WE HAVE LOST! WE CAN NEVER GET BACK TO THE PAST AND PREVENT THE PAIN WE ARE EXPERIENCING RIGHT NOW!

Everytime I have a problem whether if it is big or small, I go to the bathroom, and do something. If you know what I mean. hehehe. :P Just kidding. I take a bath, just wasting my time there and I let the water cool my head for me to think what should I do to solve such problem(s). Take a bath. Eat. Surf the net. Watch movies. Sleep. There are lots of things you can do to move on. Thinking about the past won't help you. HOWEVER, it can do uhmm quite small things, positive things for you :)

Use your mistakes in the past to motivate you. Learn many great things from your mistakes. Learn learn learn anything, REMEMBER: there is no such a mistake where you can learn nothing from it! I use my past to push my limits! Of course, I usually wish I could just go back in time and do the right thing, prevent my future failure and pain.

So that's it! As Apostle Peter said (again): "But one thing I do: forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus"


Never forget that BROTHER!! :)

On the other hand, about forgiving, when it comes to families, or a family member, it is certainly soooo easy to forgive and forget. Much easier than forgiving our friends, right? I can forgive anyone of my friends, but if they do something so much wrong, well, I can also forgive them, but I can barely forget what they have done! :) Use that too to be your motivation. Revenge won't make you happy, will it? But prove to our friends what we can do.

Ah, I find this post nonsense. :3


additional tags: forgiving, forgiving your families, forgiving your friends, how to forgive, how to forgive the others, how to move on, moving on, moving on from your past, moving on from your mistakes, moving on from eveything you have done before, pressing forward, pressing towards the goal.

glenn von

Author: Glenn Posadas

20 year old 5th year Computer Engineering Student, a blogger, photographer, programmer, and an electronics hobbyist; a Christian who loves God very much..

Sharing is so Easy:
StumpleUpon DiggIt! Del.icio.us Blinklist Yahoo Furl Technorati Simpy Spurl Reddit Google Twitter FaceBook

Labels: ,

Post a Comment

Drop a comment. Thank you guys!