www.flickr.com

Adobe Photoshop cs5.1 REAL Serial Key

Sunday, October 28, 2012 Posted by Glenn

Hi, I format my desktop again, and so I had to re-install my adobe photoshop cs5.1. I had again a hard time finding the serial key for my software. I already included the .dll 32bit file and pasted it inside the adobe photoshop cs5.1 folder, and nothing happens. we really still need a serial key for this.

so here it is:


1330-1034-6108-6307-6472-1237



additional tags: adobe photoshop, adobe photoshop cs5.1 serial key, real serial key, not fake serial key, serial key for adobe, serial key for photoshop cs5, serial key for photoshop cs5.1, real serial key for photoshop, adobe photoshop cs5.1, .dll file not working, .dll file needs another serial key for hptoshop cs5.1

glenn von

Author: Glenn Posadas

20 year old 5th year Computer Engineering Student, a blogger, photographer, programmer, and an electronics hobbyist; a Christian who loves God very much..

Sharing is so Easy:
StumpleUpon DiggIt! Del.icio.us Blinklist Yahoo Furl Technorati Simpy Spurl Reddit Google Twitter FaceBook

Labels:

Post a Comment

Drop a comment. Thank you guys!