www.flickr.com

My First Prenuptial Shoot

Saturday, November 3, 2012 Posted by Glenn

As I promised, here are the other photos ;)
Next Time, I will share my experiences and the techniques I used in this shoot. so subscribe! :)


MY FAVORITE ^    :)




Their Wedding Ring :) hehe

AND LASTLY, the timeline. :D :P BLEHHH



additional tags: my first prenuptial shoot, prenup shoot, prenuptial, prenuptial for the first time, prenuptial techniques, techniques in covering wedding, wedding prenuptial, prenuptial couples, cheap prenup shoot for couples, couples shoot for cheap, cheap shoot for couples

glenn von

Author: Glenn Posadas

20 year old 5th year Computer Engineering Student, a blogger, photographer, programmer, and an electronics hobbyist; a Christian who loves God very much..

Sharing is so Easy:
StumpleUpon DiggIt! Del.icio.us Blinklist Yahoo Furl Technorati Simpy Spurl Reddit Google Twitter FaceBook

Post a Comment

Drop a comment. Thank you guys!