www.flickr.com

How to know your Motherboard Brand?

Wednesday, October 31, 2012 Posted by Glenn

Hi guys, I just re-formatted my Desktop's Hard Drive and I intentionally installed a windows XP service pack 3 operating system. Unfortunately, I've spend more than 12 hours before I completely installed all the softwares I usually need and use in my desktop. Anyways, you will always have to install your drivers when you choose windows xp(whether if it is sp1, sp2 or sp3) as your operating system, unlike windows 7 or windows vista, they will always know and automatically install all your drivers.

So, how did I manage to install my drivers? I lost my CD Driver, I don't know what is the name of my motherboard, I just know that my mobo is an ASUS. Luckily, I found this great software.

It is the BELRAC ADVISOR.

Just install such software and run it. :) It will open your default browser and will output all of the information you need from your computer.



article by: GLENN POSADAS

additional tags: Belrac Advisor, Using Belrac Adviser, How to use belrac Advisor, Belrac Software, how to know the name of your mobo, mobo name, mobo name get, get your motherboard name, downlaod drivers for your motherboard, mobo drivers, how to know the drivers of your mobo, how to know the drivers of your motherboard.

glenn von

Author: Glenn Posadas

20 year old 5th year Computer Engineering Student, a blogger, photographer, programmer, and an electronics hobbyist; a Christian who loves God very much..

Sharing is so Easy:
StumpleUpon DiggIt! Del.icio.us Blinklist Yahoo Furl Technorati Simpy Spurl Reddit Google Twitter FaceBook

Labels: ,

Post a Comment

Drop a comment. Thank you guys!