www.flickr.com

Afternoon Dew

Friday, April 29, 2011 Posted by Glenn




Photobucket



This would be my second entry for blogging bolivia. :) Unfortunately I didn't win last friday. sad. :)))

plug: please click here to help me in my photo contest.

Here are the info for this shot:

Lens: Kit(18-55mm non Vr nikkor)
Flash: Manual Sb-600 on Cam
Apperture: f5.6
Shutter Speed: 1/125 I think.
Additional Equipment: Reverse Ring Lens.

glenn von

Author: Glenn Posadas

20 year old 5th year Computer Engineering Student, a blogger, photographer, programmer, and an electronics hobbyist; a Christian who loves God very much..

Sharing is so Easy:
StumpleUpon DiggIt! Del.icio.us Blinklist Yahoo Furl Technorati Simpy Spurl Reddit Google Twitter FaceBook

Labels:
  1. What a beautiful photo - I love the gorgeous green reflections in the droplet of water. Fabulous!

  2. Wow that is a great shot. V

  3. wow. thanks steph, valerie and jane for that compliment

  4. Ky

    That's a beautiful shot. The drop is so clear.

  5. Yen

    Your winner to us, your shots are awesome, I love it:-)

  6. Ray

Post a Comment

Drop a comment. Thank you guys!