www.flickr.com

My Home Photostudio

Friday, April 29, 2011 Posted by Glenn

hi pals. I organized this funshoot today in merely less than a minute. I just texted my classmate-in-highschool, "shoot sana tayo" and then... Bam!

No. of Lights used: 2
Lens: 50mm 1.8
Location: home(couch and bed hahah)


Photobucket






plug: PLEASE HELP ME BY READING THIS POST: CLICK HERE

Photobucket
annnnd here is me. :)) hehe. We were looking for different poses in the internet. :D

cheers,
glenn

glenn von

Author: Glenn Posadas

20 year old 5th year Computer Engineering Student, a blogger, photographer, programmer, and an electronics hobbyist; a Christian who loves God very much..

Sharing is so Easy:
StumpleUpon DiggIt! Del.icio.us Blinklist Yahoo Furl Technorati Simpy Spurl Reddit Google Twitter FaceBook

Labels: ,
  1. ang galing...prang may lights pa din

  2. thanks clai. But I think, ang pangit ng 3rd photo. No Expression. -_-.
    favorite ko 2nd photo. :)

    cheers,

    glenn

Post a Comment

Drop a comment. Thank you guys!