www.flickr.com

Help me? Like it

Thursday, April 28, 2011 Posted by Glenn


Hey guys, if you find this photo stunning/beautiful/attractive or whatever nice adjectives,
Next time, I'll show you how to get such images. I'll give you tips in shooting macros and editing portraits like the second photos. PLEASE SUPPORT ME. :D

note: sometimes when my cousin clicks the "like" button, the facebook says "OOps.Something went wrong. We're working on getting it fixed as soon as we can." so, I suggest that you guys browse first the photos in the PHOTTIX fan page then find my two entries there. Thank you

like this page first : PHOTTIX
and then Click this Link(photo #2) and Link(photo#1) or click the photo and then Like it. :)

you may want to check out my portfolio. visit www.photos.glennvon.com

glenn von

Author: Glenn Posadas

20 year old 5th year Computer Engineering Student, a blogger, photographer, programmer, and an electronics hobbyist; a Christian who loves God very much..

Sharing is so Easy:
StumpleUpon DiggIt! Del.icio.us Blinklist Yahoo Furl Technorati Simpy Spurl Reddit Google Twitter FaceBook

Labels: ,
  1. this is a good one...nice!

  2. heh. thanks. i hope this photo will get a prize

  3. Exceptional! I already liked it. Keep up the good work !

  4. Ang ganda. I wish I could take pictures like this. Good job!

  5. yes I like it. keep it up boy :)

  6. hahah. heeey. friends tayo sa fb?? :D oo nmn. marunong ako mgtagalog. ano tingin mo skin? tsktsk. :D

  7. Monday visit here. Thanks for the stop by. Have a great week

    Vicy
    Mackenzie

  8. Wow! Interesting macro and beautiful b/w portrait!

    Great work - enjoy the rest of the weekend....

    shayne gray learns photography

Post a Comment

Drop a comment. Thank you guys!