www.flickr.com

My hopes

Sunday, April 17, 2011 Posted by Glenn

Dream ~> something hoped for: something that somebody hopes, longs, or is ambitious for, usually something difficult to attain or far removed from present circumstances






Hope ~>want or expect something: to have a wish to get or do something or for something to happen or be true, especially something that seems possible or likely

There is a big difference between that two words. What? Read it idiot! /wahaha Anyways, I am a photographer, not a pro and not a noob. Check this: http://www.glennvon.com/ This semester before summer, I've been expecting a scholarship(a college scholarship means 50% off tuition). I did not study well, and so? I got a general weighted average of 2.02. Darn! When I was in 1st year 2nd semester, my GWA entered 1.58 so I got such scholarship, then at the end of 2nd year 1st sem, I got my 15,000.00 pesos from my family. I was so happy. I bought all my needs in my photography thing and so I was a lil' bit satisfied. But I know I got a lot of stuffs that I need to buy. This summer I've been supposing that my mom will give me money. Maybe 10,000.00 or 20,000.00 for my mini studio that I will be setting up in our house. That is my HOPE! Darn! If only I could achieve such "hope" I will be so happy. Now, I guess my hopes will turn to merely dreams. /no I still love you God, don't worry.

glenn von

Author: Glenn Posadas

20 year old 5th year Computer Engineering Student, a blogger, photographer, programmer, and an electronics hobbyist; a Christian who loves God very much..

Sharing is so Easy:
StumpleUpon DiggIt! Del.icio.us Blinklist Yahoo Furl Technorati Simpy Spurl Reddit Google Twitter FaceBook

Labels:

Post a Comment

Drop a comment. Thank you guys!