www.flickr.com

My blog says Cannot find server

Thursday, April 21, 2011 Posted by Glenn

Read:
This is all about my help letter which I was supposed to submit to google online forum.

I need help As soon as possible I need to get rid this problem of mine. I was just fixing my subdomains. I added www.forum in the hostname in eNOM and ghs.google.com. in my address. and I added a new subdomain which is www.photos. and lastly I added photos and forum in the hostname with same addresses...


check this out:
my main address is or blog: www.glennvon.com
my two subdomains:

www.photos.glennvon.com ->for my portfolio (IT IS OKAY)
www.forum.glennvon.com -> at first it was ok and then ughh! It was broken like in my main address.

I checked all possible solutions and in my dashboard in blogger says that "YOUR BLOG IS READY!" which means everything is fine, but then ugh! Nothing is fine. :(

check this photo. It is all about my settings in eNom.

Kindly click this photo to see it larger.

Going on... After uhmm, I think 5 or 10 or 15 minutes, suddenly ... BAM! my glennvon.com is alright again! hahaha

So... Let's go on to my another problem that has been solved.

I have a subdomain which is www.photos.glennvon.com -> like what i've said in my letter above, this is for my portfolio. Before I encountered my problem in my main site, when you visit the www.photos.glennvon.com (with www.) you can see that it is alright, but then when you remove the www. thing, bam! ughggghghg! whatdaf? Server Not Found. So what's going on? What should I do now?

Solution:

Follow my photo above. For example: I want to create a subdomain which is photos.glennvon.com
I just added a www.photos and photos to my hostname separately and added ghs.google.com to both of the two new hostname. Remember pals, the Record type is CNAME! :)

cheers,
glenn posadas. :D

glenn von

Author: Glenn Posadas

20 year old 5th year Computer Engineering Student, a blogger, photographer, programmer, and an electronics hobbyist; a Christian who loves God very much..

Sharing is so Easy:
StumpleUpon DiggIt! Del.icio.us Blinklist Yahoo Furl Technorati Simpy Spurl Reddit Google Twitter FaceBook

Post a Comment

Drop a comment. Thank you guys!