www.flickr.com

Ant's Portrait

Friday, April 22, 2011 Posted by Glenn

Ok, haha. it seems it is my favorite macro photo. Yes it is my favorite one, but I do have many shots here on my facebook --> www.facebook.com/glennposadas

I just submitted this photo in an online photo contest. And now, Im submitting this photo again to macro Friday.


Photobucket




Photobucket



thanks guys

glenn von

Author: Glenn Posadas

20 year old 5th year Computer Engineering Student, a blogger, photographer, programmer, and an electronics hobbyist; a Christian who loves God very much..

Sharing is so Easy:
StumpleUpon DiggIt! Del.icio.us Blinklist Yahoo Furl Technorati Simpy Spurl Reddit Google Twitter FaceBook

Labels:
  1. Good luck in the competition. I can see why you love this photo, it is quite stunning, when I opened up the link and first saw it I gasped in delight.

  2. I love this... we're not big fans of ants (bad experience with Orange Pinesol), but this is a wonderful image!

  3. thanks Jane. :)

    @rachelle-> .hahah. Im a big fan of any insects except the cockroach. O_o thanks

    -glenn :D

  4. So cool!! I took shots of an anthill awhile back but no way will my podunk camera capture a teeny ant. Can't wait till I get my 'big girl' camera!

    Good luck with the contest!

  5. what do you mean with 'big girl' camera? :) A DSLR Camera? :) Buying such camera won't let you capture like this big image, you need to , you know, buy some stuffs first. And I hate buying stuffs for my photography because it costs me too much. :( Im merely a student.


    -glenn

  6. Yes, I meant a DSLR camera with fancy lenses so I can really really macro. I just have a point and shoot right now.

    looks like you must already have the right stuffs with photos like this...

  7. Hi Lesa, Yeah, I got 1 thing for taking photos like this one. but really, I do not have Macro Lens yet.! :) After I graduated and find a good job, I'll buy such lens. I didn't use any Macro Lens in taking Macro photos. Invest on a good DSLR lesa. :) I only have a Nikon D40 which is old DSLR and obsolete already in the market. heheh

    cheers,

    -glenn

  8. Pam

Post a Comment

Drop a comment. Thank you guys!