www.flickr.com

Christian Duty by Dr. Bella A. Abangan

Sunday, April 17, 2011 Posted by Glenn

Christian Duty
by Dr. Bella A. Abangan


I knelt to pray but not for long,
I had too much to do,
Must hurry off and get to work,
For bills would soon be due,
And so I said a hurried prayer,
Jumped up from off my knees.
My Christian duty now was done,
My soul could be at ease.


All through the day I had no time,
No time to speak a word of cheer
No time to speak of Christ to friends.
They would laugh at me, I fear.
No time, no time.. too much to do.
That was my constant cry.
No time to give to those in need
At last it was time to die.


And when before the Lord I came.
I stood with downcast eyes.
Within His hands, He held a book.
It was the "Book of Life".
He looked into the book and said:
"Your name I cannot find".
I once was going to write it down
But never found the time.




-typed by Glenn Posadas.
I just found this Current Event Digest journal Vol.47 issued no.47
SY 2008-2009

glenn von

Author: Glenn Posadas

20 year old 5th year Computer Engineering Student, a blogger, photographer, programmer, and an electronics hobbyist; a Christian who loves God very much..

Sharing is so Easy:
StumpleUpon DiggIt! Del.icio.us Blinklist Yahoo Furl Technorati Simpy Spurl Reddit Google Twitter FaceBook

Labels: , ,

Post a Comment

Drop a comment. Thank you guys!