www.flickr.com

How to compute your GWA?

Saturday, April 17, 2010 Posted by Glenn

Question: How do I compute my General Average for this Semester?


Reason to post: When I ask my either classmates or schoolmates what is their GWA for this semester, they usually answer me, "How to compute my GWA?"
GWA= [Sum of the (Grades x Units)]/Total n of Units

Let us consider the photo above. click the picture to enlarge... For example, the first course is General Chemistry, the grade is 2.5, we will multiply it to its unit. After we get the product of all the courses, we shall proceed to addition of the units. The total n of units in this photo is 20. Now, the sum of the (grades x units) in this photo is 35.2 then we divide it to 20 which is the total n of units. Therefore the GWA in this photo is 1.76

On the other hand, NSTP or ROTC is not included in computing our GWA.

glenn von

Author: Glenn Posadas

20 year old 5th year Computer Engineering Student, a blogger, photographer, programmer, and an electronics hobbyist; a Christian who loves God very much..

Sharing is so Easy:
StumpleUpon DiggIt! Del.icio.us Blinklist Yahoo Furl Technorati Simpy Spurl Reddit Google Twitter FaceBook

Labels:
  1. Anonymous

    Genial brief and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you as your information.

  2. Anonymous

    Good brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.

  3. Anonymous

    Thank you for providing this useful and meaningful pieces of information. :)

  4. Anonymous

    Thank you for providing these* useful and meaningful pieces of information. :)

Post a Comment

Drop a comment. Thank you guys!