www.flickr.com

Best motivation (quote) for those who go to GYM

Tuesday, December 10, 2013 Posted by Glenn

NEVER GIVE UP BITCH!!!


So....sometimes laziness strikes me severely. lol. Studies and other stuffs that keep me so busy really hinder me to go to the gym. I can't show you guys right now my THEN and NOW picture. ahahah! Soon I promise! But really, this photo above is very true! right? Sometimes when I just couldn't go to the gym, I feel like my muscles are getting weaker and getting back to its old small form. XD. I tell my classmates, you can't just forget what you've paid in the gym, and what you've lost in that gym to gain some muscle.

glenn von

Author: Glenn Posadas

20 year old 5th year Computer Engineering Student, a blogger, photographer, programmer, and an electronics hobbyist; a Christian who loves God very much..

Sharing is so Easy:
StumpleUpon DiggIt! Del.icio.us Blinklist Yahoo Furl Technorati Simpy Spurl Reddit Google Twitter FaceBook

Labels:

Post a Comment

Drop a comment. Thank you guys!