www.flickr.com

Improving my photoshop skills

Monday, April 1, 2013 Posted by Glenn

First of all, I want to say PLDT myDSL SUCKSSSS!!!!! IT SUCKSSS!!!
For almost 1 week til now, we have no internet connection. So last day, I tried watching a movie (skyfall) but I didn't finish, wasn't able rather, it because I really got bored! So I browsed some images, some raw photos from my photoshoot folder and bam!~ I found a raw photo of tina rivera. Anyways, I will try to have a photoshoot once again (my subject will be my girlfriend. yeeeman, yes v2.0) this week or next.


The raw photo is really not so nice. :)
Tina has so many strands of hair in her face, and also the raw photo is somewhat blur. I sharpened the photo about 150%. XD. I don't know if I am correct. I sharpened it using Lightroom and during the exporting of such picture, I sharpened it once again.


glenn von

Author: Glenn Posadas

20 year old 5th year Computer Engineering Student, a blogger, photographer, programmer, and an electronics hobbyist; a Christian who loves God very much..

Sharing is so Easy:
StumpleUpon DiggIt! Del.icio.us Blinklist Yahoo Furl Technorati Simpy Spurl Reddit Google Twitter FaceBook

Post a Comment

Drop a comment. Thank you guys!