www.flickr.com

Blogger Posts No thumbnails on Facebook

Thursday, October 25, 2012 Posted by Glenn


Article by: Glenn Posadas

So, you as well have been struggling because of this stupid problem? I've searched many times on google, clicked on the next page 3 times, and then... UGH!!! No Solution yet!

Anyway, I thank God because finally, I found my solution. Yep! I myself discovered this answer. HAHA!

The debugger on facebook didn't work for me. I don't know how to use that shit.

https://developers.facebook.com/tools/debug

So, really, what did I do to make everything alright?
I just simple cleared out and corrected my meta-tags.

Go to Blogger, Edit your HTML. Click Proceed.


Find this code


Now, Just RIGHT AFTER such code
Note: replace 

DESCRIPTION HERE:Write your blog description
KEYWORDS:Write the keywords of your blog
AUTHOR NAME:Write the author's name(Your name) 


Then Try to make a new blog post and then paste its url on facebook. See the magic happen! :)



additional tags: Blogger Posts No thumbnails on Facebook; Real Solution for Blogger, Blogger Solution No thumbnails, no thumbnails?, Real solution for Blogger Problem, Blogger Problem no thumbnails on facebook, Facebook shows no thumbnails

glenn von

Author: Glenn Posadas

20 year old 5th year Computer Engineering Student, a blogger, photographer, programmer, and an electronics hobbyist; a Christian who loves God very much..

Sharing is so Easy:
StumpleUpon DiggIt! Del.icio.us Blinklist Yahoo Furl Technorati Simpy Spurl Reddit Google Twitter FaceBook

Labels: , ,
  1. Hello thanks for dropping by.
    RE; really,? anung branch ng fatima po sya..sa valenzuela kc ako grad, batch2010 ;)
    I love photography din po, but parang hobby lng talaga ;)

Post a Comment

Drop a comment. Thank you guys!