www.flickr.com

How to make Home made Caesar Salad in few easy steps

Saturday, September 8, 2012 Posted by Glenn

Uhmm, I had a quarrel with my ex-friend stupid gay, so I made this caesar salad. lol. What's the point? It doesn't make sense. lololol.

Anyway, I love caesar salad, especially the caesar salad of pizza hut.
so here are the ingredients:
(note: Im not an HRM student or graduate. XD. I am a computer engineering student, and this is my first time, so make no fun of me. hehe)

1. Lettuce - of course. :) Here in the Philippines, you can find it in any branch of SM supermarket. Price ranges from 30 to 50 pesos.

2. Caesar Salad Dressing - if you can make one, then that's cool. But since my budget is tight, as always, I usually buy a ready-made caesar salad dressing.

optional:

3. Bacon
4. Cheese - any kind of cheese. :)
5. toasted bread - cubes, I prefer.

so, if you already have these ingredients, I bet you can already make your caesar salad even if you stop reading from here.










annnnnnnddddddddddddd... we're done! :)
FINALLY: ))))






additional tags: How to make Home made Caesar Salad in few easy steps, make caesar salad at home, at home caesar salad, how to make easy caesar salad, caesar salad, diy caesar salad, caesar salad on budget, budget caesar salad

glenn von

Author: Glenn Posadas

20 year old 5th year Computer Engineering Student, a blogger, photographer, programmer, and an electronics hobbyist; a Christian who loves God very much..

Sharing is so Easy:
StumpleUpon DiggIt! Del.icio.us Blinklist Yahoo Furl Technorati Simpy Spurl Reddit Google Twitter FaceBook

Labels: ,

Post a Comment

Drop a comment. Thank you guys!