www.flickr.com

5 celebrities who waited to have sex until marriage

Wednesday, April 11, 2012 Posted by Glenn


Were they REALLY virgins on their wedding nights? 
Only the stars themselves know for sure, but these 5 celebs claimed to be waiting until someone put a ring on it to do the deed.

Jessica Simpson
, who received a purity ring from her father at age 12, famously stayed celibate until her 2002 wedding to Nick Lachey, which ended in divorce in 2005. Simpson is now engaged to new beau Eric Johnson. 


Eldest JoBro Kevin Jonas beat all of his promise-ring-sporting brothers to the altar (and the bedroom?), marrying hairdresser Danielle Deleasa in December 2009. Joe Jonas once declared that all of the brothers wear purity rings as "promises to ourselves and to God that we’ll stay pure till marriage."

Victoria's Secret model Adriana Lima, who's married to NBA star Marko Jaric, says she saved sex for her wedding night at age 27, telling GQ that sex should be "for after marriage." The couple had a daughter in November 2009 after eloping on Valentine's Day, and Adriana says she found out she was pregnant soon after the honeymoon.


Mariah Carey says she and second husband Nick Cannon waited until tying the knot to do the deed: “It’s not that we had no intimacy, we just didn’t have complete intimacy. It’s just me, and my feelings. I definitely don’t want to push it on anybody else. But we both have similar beliefs, and I just thought that it would be so much more special if we waited until after we were married. And it was, and it still is.”

But before you give the couple TOO much credit, they married after only 2 months of dating.


Friends star Lisa Kudrow, who has a degree in biology from Vassar, says she remained a virgin until her marriage to French businessman Michael Stern: "
I don't know if you'd characterize me as uptight, but I understood what it is to be so afraid of sex, of your sexuality... for me it was just ,"No, I'm saving myself. Because I have to make myself worthy of the kind of man I have in mind."

Do you applaud these celebs, Lovelies, or do you think waiting until marriage isn't the best idea?


ARTICLE FROM LOVELYISH

glenn von

Author: Glenn Posadas

20 year old 5th year Computer Engineering Student, a blogger, photographer, programmer, and an electronics hobbyist; a Christian who loves God very much..

Sharing is so Easy:
StumpleUpon DiggIt! Del.icio.us Blinklist Yahoo Furl Technorati Simpy Spurl Reddit Google Twitter FaceBook

Labels: ,

Post a Comment

Drop a comment. Thank you guys!