www.flickr.com

Jeremy Lin as a Christian awesome basketball player

Friday, February 17, 2012 Posted by Glenn

(born August 23, 1988) is an American professional basketball player with the New York Knicks of theNational Basketball Association. After receiving no athletic scholarship offers out of high school and being undrafted out of college, the 2010 Harvard University graduate reached a partially guaranteed contract deal later that year with his hometown Golden State Warriors. After his first year, he was waived by the Warriors and the Houston Rockets in the preseason before joining the Knicks early in the 2011–12 season. Lin is one of the few Asian Americans in NBA history, and the first American player in the league to be ofChinese or Taiwanese descent.


This guy is awesome. I'm now a fan of him. It is very rare for me to have an idol in basketball, although I don't like to play such sport because I'm not fit to play that. lol. Since I was a kid, I'm afraid of ball, afraid because the ball might hit my face, afraid of chest pass. xD. And most of all, I'm afraid to have a fracture. eew. Anyway, Jeremy Lin is an awesome basketball player and a believer of God. I have made the photo above with his quotation. Note that such quotation is reliable, it came from wikipedia. :)

yesterday, I compared Lin to Kobe Bryant.

Skills = Kobe Bryant
Skills + Faith in God = Jeremy Lin.
AWWW YEA! Bryant -> dumbass allegedly member of illuminati.
Lin->awesome believer of God. :DDDD

I don't play basketball, but I love watching it. :D

glenn von

Author: Glenn Posadas

20 year old 5th year Computer Engineering Student, a blogger, photographer, programmer, and an electronics hobbyist; a Christian who loves God very much..

Sharing is so Easy:
StumpleUpon DiggIt! Del.icio.us Blinklist Yahoo Furl Technorati Simpy Spurl Reddit Google Twitter FaceBook

Labels: ,
  1. idol ko iyan ngayon.......hindi na draft sa NBA pero mas magaling sa mga na draft....iyan nga ang pinangalan ko sa sinulat kong kuwento na gawa gawa....Jeremy ang pangalan.....inspirable din ang kuwento...

Post a Comment

Drop a comment. Thank you guys!