www.flickr.com

My First Topless photoshoot

Friday, June 17, 2011 Posted by Glenn

I already did a "very" sexy photoshoot with Star Paez. See this, click here to view her best pose. Now, what I did last 2 weeks was a "topless photoshoot" omg. :)). Haha. I was nervous not because I will be seeing a breast, naaah! I was because Im afraid my model's family will kill me if they found out what we have done.

Anyways, the photographer is: me of course. lol
Make Up Artist: Carl Oprenario
My assistant: Gerry de vera

Here is the BTS. As you can see, I only have two lights thus usually my set up is merely 2 light setup. you can see my studio now. haha.



photo taken by: Carl Oprenario. :)

that's all
ps: if you want to see her photo go here: www.photos.glennvon.com
and to check out more of her photos go here: www.facebook.com/glennposadas and add me.

-glenn


glenn von

Author: Glenn Posadas

20 year old 5th year Computer Engineering Student, a blogger, photographer, programmer, and an electronics hobbyist; a Christian who loves God very much..

Sharing is so Easy:
StumpleUpon DiggIt! Del.icio.us Blinklist Yahoo Furl Technorati Simpy Spurl Reddit Google Twitter FaceBook

Labels: ,

Post a Comment

Drop a comment. Thank you guys!