www.flickr.com

Not all DSLR Users are Photographers

Thursday, May 12, 2011 Posted by Glenn

I aaaaaaaaaaam back! After 2 days without internet, im here! I am a Nikon User and I think I belong to the "sky blue" part of the pie graph. lol. Cause I don't just own a camera but I got skills (i think so) and other stuffs needed in my photography field. It makes me laugh when I see this graph. haha.

Im not mean, this photo is mean. hehe.

Photographer -> a person who takes a photograph. right? so why bother?


glenn von

Author: Glenn Posadas

20 year old 5th year Computer Engineering Student, a blogger, photographer, programmer, and an electronics hobbyist; a Christian who loves God very much..

Sharing is so Easy:
StumpleUpon DiggIt! Del.icio.us Blinklist Yahoo Furl Technorati Simpy Spurl Reddit Google Twitter FaceBook

Labels: ,
  1. natawa ako dito. hahahah. pers tym kong nakita yang graph na yan. XD

    canon user ako pero never akong nagpost ng kahit anong piktyur sa blog ko. ewan. kahit sa fesbuk. (kasi malalaswa) ahahah.

    hindi lahat ng may slr e photographer. ung iba purographer. haha. ano un? ewan. hehe. ;)

  2. anu daw kabute? :))). bkt malalaswa? ah sigurop sexy portraits un noh? share nga. :D.

  3. NWALA COMMENTS AT SOME EDITS KO SA SITE NA TOH HAHAHA. bugok na blogger yan

    -glenn

Post a Comment

Drop a comment. Thank you guys!